“Specialty providers deserve specialty coders.” That’s what we believe at Merem Healthcare Solutions and that is what we provide for Pulmonology practices.
At Merem Healthcare solutions, we take our coders through additional education and training so that they specialize in specific areas, just like many physicians and surgeons. Our coding educator, certified by the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) as a Coding Instructor, has developed a training process that allows us to be among the experts in Pulmonology.
Our coders have experience coding the wide-range of Pulmonology procedures/services your practice provides and can help improve the efficiency of your practice’s revenue cycle.
Our Specialized Pulmonology Coding Solutions Include:
- All clinical and surgical documentation reviewed by Certified Coders
- Coding completed within 48 hours from receipt of all source documentation
- Coding experts that can educate your staff to ensure appropriate documentation and compliance
- Regular internal audits to monitor coding performance, accuracy, and compliance
- Quarterly reports on provider-level coding and documentation performance
Billing for Pulmonology
With Merem Healthcare Solutions your Pulmonology practice will have a skilled and experienced partner providing comprehensive management of your billing and reimbursement revenue cycle from Charge Entry to Payment Posting and Patient Statement Submission.
Every practice is unique; Pulmonology is no exception, so our billing team seeks to develop a customized solution to fit those unique needs. This includes your electronic medical records and practice management system platform. We are software flexible and can quickly adapt to whatever system you are currently using.
Our Comprehensive Pulmonology Billing Services include:
- Charge Entry
- Claim Scrubbing
- Claim Submission within 48 hours
- Proactive Claims Follow-up and Denial Management
- Payment Posting (insurance and patient)
- Claims Appeals
- Patient Statement Processing
- Patient Call Center (U.S. based and staffed by members of your billing team)
- Monthly and Quarterly Reports and Billing Analytic